Do you want to learn how to propel your business forward with data-driven strategies? This recent webinar, presented by Sr. Director of Consulting at 3Cloud, Jeff Burns, explores some data-driven strategies to challenge your personal and organizational ideas to help excel your business.
Data-driven innovation brings together the art and science of what we do. The main goal of this webinar is for you to walk away with some concrete strategies and ideas of how to add innovation into your organization and even in your life.
If you’ve had great ideas in the past but it seems there are always barricades with feedback like – we’ve already tried that or that won’t work – this presentation talks through some strategies to get around those barricades. The steps that are covered through stories and shared processes that work are:
- Defining the challenge – How to become a data-driven community and culture.
- Innovation’s barricades – What are the barricades to innovation?
- Exploring the process – The basics of the process and how data plays a role in it.
- Evaluating the process – How can you tell if all this innovation is worth it?
- A case study – A powerful success story.
Through these steps you’ll learn how you can take data and apply it to the different phases to move towards being a data-driven organization.
So, if you’re looking to learn strategies and processes to move your business (and your life) forward with data-driven strategies, this webinar is for you. Watch the complete webinar below.
Need further help? Our expert team and solution offerings can help your business with any Azure product or service, including Managed Services offerings. Contact us at 888-8AZURE or [email protected].